9th International Humanitarian Demining Symposium
On April 24th all the important Humanitarian Demining stakeholders have gathered together to discuss new development over Mine Action
Main topics were the following:
- Application of new technologies in general survey - defining the SHA
- Use of demining machines and mine protected vehicles in demining
- Underwater survey and demining
- Demining as a support activity in crisis situations (rescue, fire-fighting)
- Education and its impact on safety and demining quality.
Tiramisu was presented and introduced its aims and objectives.